Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ever since I can remember every year I get my mom buildings to go in her Christmas village for Christmas on top of whatever her normal gift would be. (I guess you can say I made a tradition out of it.) Well this year I got her people and trees cause what good is a village without people right?! Well this is how I decided to wrap them. (Thanks to scrapalette on the Cricut Messageboard for the great idea) I used tissue paper stuffed on the inside so she can't see to much of what is in there and for the paper, the patterned paper I got at the dollar rack at Target and the cardstock I believe is recollections. I used the Christmas Noel Cart for the wreath and ornament, Tags, bags, boxes and more for the tags, and Beyond birthdays for the words.I used raffia to tie the tags to the bottle, Oh and we can't forget the 2 liter bottle! Thanks for looking



No comments:

Post a Comment